I am going to start doing a new installment, I love reading other peoples 'week in pictures' so I though I would start doing my own. Far from original but it's something I'd like to look back on over time.
1. FINALLY bought me some holo nail varnish. It was a cheapy one, from a brand called 'technic' and was on eBay but has now sold out. It was £3.50 so I wasn't expecting much but it's actually really good, and had a good lasting power!
2. We went for a walk along the beach the other day and on the way there, we drove past a field with seven Alpaca's in. I love them so had to stop and get a picture! They are curious looking things aren't they?
3. I took this on our walk down the beach. We then went for a nice coffee :)
4. Moving was carnage, although I have only moved up the road (I know..) I used to live up 100 stairs and running up and down those ALL day practrically killed us.
5. Lee and I are on a bit of a health kick at the moment. Out with the take-aways and in with the lentil soup. Bah.