.

Friday 16 December 2011

The Versitile Blogger Aaward.

Hey guys!

I can't believe it, but I have been nominated for a versatile blogger award by the gorgeous Natalie at Nats Beauty Bits so thank you very much! Check her blog out, it's bloody brilliant! This is my first award, and I'm really surprised as I haven't been blogging for very long. Chuffed :)


The Rules for this award are super simple: 

1. Thank the person who nominated you and give them a shout out on your blog with a link to their blog.

2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.

3. Send on the award to 15 other bloggers whose blogs that you appreciate and then let them know that they have won the award.

Random Facts.

1. I am very critical about myself. I constantly scrutinize my work, which sometimes can be positive, however sometimes I think i'm a bit too hard on myself.

2. I love to cook (it's my job!) and would like to include the occasional food post in my blog, but i'm not sure people would be very interested.

3. I don't really like Summer. I hate being hot, I hate the pure mania that happens in this town and I miss the dark evenings.

4. I have non-exsistant baby toe nails. 
5. I had a bout of Aleopecia last year, at the same time as my mum. I had steroid injections in to my head and now my hair has grown back. I'm scared i will get it really badly in future and loose all of my hair.

6. I can pull the most disgusting face, and I have never met anyone else who can do the same.

7. I enjoy trashy TV far too much (Big Brother, TOWIE etc.)

My Nominations.

4. Charlene at 'Dainty Dresses'
5. Hannahlou at 'Away with the Fairies'
6. Kate at 'Dolly Bow Bow'
7. Becca at 'Diary of a Diva'
8. Catherine at 'Lady Liquor Vintage'
9. Lily at 'Uglily'
10. Sian at 'Tea An Toast'
11. Sophie Isobel at 'Sophie Isobel'
12. Yasmin at 'Overly Selected'
13. Sabrina at 'A Little Obsessed'
14. Sophie at 'Flirty Dresses'
15. Eloise at 'I Need More Clothes'




2 comments:

  1. Congrats! And I'll have to check out all the bloggers you passed it on to :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on being nominated!
    and oh my goodness, thank you for nominating me :) :) so sweet of you! xx

    ReplyDelete