.

Saturday 22 October 2011

Food Glorious Food!

This evening at work I wanted to take some photo's.
Here are some.
I literally can't stop touching my camera.

Scallops and Smoky Pancetta cooked in a white wine and cream sauce, served with Cherry Tomato Foccacia Bread and Dorset mixed leaves...

...and again..

Lobster..

Italian Olives marinated in Garlic Olive Oil

Tomatoes.. No shit.

Edible Glitter and Edible flowers

Goats Cheese Tartlet with Caramalised Onions, Baby Tomatoes and Salad.

Seeded Roll.

Olives with Rosemary-Infused Oil.

Crab and Lobster Tagliatelle.

Seared Duck Breast on Parsnip Purée with a Redcurrant and Merlot Jus.

Chocolate Fondant with Chocolate Ice Cream.

Tirimisu.

Duck.

Whiskey and Coke.. Loaded with Ice.

1 comment:

  1. Food! Looks good. Know what you mean about "can't stop touching my camera". I cant either.
    I love the picture of the olives. I want to eat them!

    ReplyDelete